Thursday, December 25, 2008


Arran, Tay, Me. (top)
Chenghoo & Ivan (bottom)

Met up with the boys last night below Arran's block.
Didn't really countdown.
Arran, Ivan & Tay was blading & I was bitching all the way with them.
They took turns to blade luh, so I just rant on & on. LOL!

Went up to Arran's house to gamble after that.
Lost money! Damn that photo. LOL HAHA!

The guys kept on pushing the table.
And I was like, leaning on the kitchen cabinet.
So they kept on pushing.
And the table kept on touching my nehneh. -_-
And I'll push it towards them, and the table will come back to me again. -.-

Then I showed them videos & stuffs. HAHAHA.
They kept on saying I'm damn boliao.
Cause I actually remembered alotttt of blog links. -.-



Met up with Jacyln again today! :)
Didn't take any pictures with her today, too busy uhhh. -.-
Went to shopppppp.
Cotton on was having saleeeeeessss!
Bought similar shorts. & I bought 2 V neck shirt.
Gonna give one to Asshole. :)
What a great sister yeah. :)

Back home at around 6 plus.
& I'm rotting here again, goddddd, I'm feeling so bored now. ):

No comments: