Thursday, December 04, 2008



Met up with Rachel today! Like finalllllyyyyyyy.
Went to Expo again, lolol!
Shopped around and then headed back to my house cause I wanna bath. -.-
The stupid rain made me feel very sticky & I seriously bth. -.-

Then went to Whitesands & bought wallets!
Finally man, My kitty kitty is like superrrr chui already. -.-

Then shopped around. I made Rachel spend super much today.
The amount both of us spent is about 300 bucks?
But mostly is by her cause I kept on asking her to buy this & that. Aha!

Was supposed to go Bugis for movie with Kyunghoon.
That ass dua me again. -.-
Piang eh, I wanna watch Body Of Lies leh. -_____-
Talked to him on the phone white Rachel was doing her shopping.
Kept on shooting back me when I say him. Until I'm like totally speechless. -.-

Went to arcade after that & took neos! LOLOL.
We're like retards when we were going the deco for the neos. -.-

Back home after that, tireddddd day out!
Offfffff for now. :)

No comments: