Wednesday, December 31, 2008



Met up with Rachel & went to the company to look for that guy.
Turned out, just fill in particulars & that it.
The 'We'll call you if there are vacations available for you.' sentence pierced through my ears again. -.-

Walkwalk & shopshop & she went back home to sleep.
I went to Kaili's house instead to play with her piano.
I wanna get a piano! Since so long ago yeah.
Gave up that thought.
But now I want it soooo badly! Hahaa.

Accompanied Weekian for his haircut, Kaili tagged along.
Ah John came with us too, haha!
Then Ah hua and another guy came.
Don't know his name cause never talk to him before.
First time talking to Ah hua today & he's totally like Weekian.
Like those stupid answers he always reply me, those without link stuffs.
Ah hua was worst than Weekian. -_-

Went to eat Kfc again.
They started talking about dota and Weekian went to tell them I also know how to play. -.-
Ah Hua asked me 'You got play dota one?'
Then I say 'Yah, why?'
He asked 'B.net or Garena?'
I replied 'Both'
And then Ah John & Ah Hua looked at me with O.O eyes.
Lol wtf is wrong with girls paying dotaaa. -_-

Headed back home after that.
Called up someone at 1pm today, and she asked me to go for an interview tomorrow.
Jio-ed Arran, Diana & Tay along.
I got job will intro friends one.
Not like some dogs, girlfriend's dog. -bark-

Arran is gayshit, hiam here & there.
Kept on telling him 'You want me to ask bangala fuck you?'
Was damn pissed off with him, but he thought I was joking and stuffs.
Lesson learnt, not gonna intro him jobs in the future. -.-

So yeah, gonna work at Suntec tomorrow with one person. :)
With don't know who. Arran? Diana? Tay?
Thanks to their hiam here hiam there, until now haven't decide.

Countdown in the night.
Hope tomorrow will be fun uh, hahaha.

Happy advance new year guys! :)
Enjoy the last day of 2008 yeah? Aha.
Off for now!

No comments: