Monday, December 22, 2008

Usual routines with family today & yesterday.
Went to see doctor @ Punggol.
My pimples luh, and skin stuffs.
Piang eh 80 bucks flyyyyyy~
The doctor say my pimples will recover in a month time.
Better be, if not I'll go back to her clinic & pluck off 80 strands of her hair. -.-

Mummy lost her phone today @ Junction 8. -.-
Curse the person who took her phone, lol.

I was damn irritating these few days. LOL!
Kaili knows it, AHAHAHA!
I kept on saying 'Wo nya shua mei yi li mi dou yao chi xia qu.'
If you guys do watch the 9pm show on Channel 8.
It's the stuffs Liu Yidao told those kidnappers.
Not to waste food.
And I use that voice of his. LOL!

And today, I've new stuffs to irritate them.
I kept on asking Kaili 'Can I have your number?'
Watch this video & you'll get what I mean, aha!



Gonna work very soon. :)
Off for now!

No comments: