Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Photos taken at Jb yesterday. :)







Todayyyyyyyyyy!


Met up with Ah John, Rachel & Asshole today @ TM!
Saw Xiangsheng, Samuel, & Kangjun! Aha. (:
Rachel left after awhile.
& the rest of us comtinue walking arounnddddd.
Wanted to watch movie, but in the end neverrrrrr. :/
Bought food & drinks. All paid by them, lol!

Cabbed to Vera's house, Ah John paid, lol.
Slackkkkkk at her house downstairs & stuffs.
Ah John & me was so feeling damnnnn bored.
So, we went to pluck leaves & flowers, LOL!
Then took cigg & put stuff everything inside. -.-
For the whole day, Ah John made me laugh like crazy, I swear! Lol!

Look!


Ah John left early cause he's heading to Genting!
Around 10, cab back to Asshole's house.









Then yada yada yada, Mummy came to fetch me home. :)
Asshole nearly dried today because of certain things I did. Ps uh!

Meeting up with Jesslyn tomorrow.
I miss that bitch so much! Aha. :)
Toodles!

No comments: