Friday, December 26, 2008

I was still laughing & talking non stop with Tay an hour ago.
But he went to sleep. -.-
I felt soso bored, I started thinking about stuffs again.
-----------------------------

Those stupid questions flash through my mind once again.
  1. Why must human study & learn stuffs?
  2. Why must human earn money & spent it?
  3. Why get into a marriage, why have children & stuffs?
  4. Why face problems, try to resolve it & so on..
  5. Why do so much stuffs when you know that you'll leave this world eventually?
I've ask so many people these questions, since I was in primary school.
When I first faced a bigbig problem & don't know how to solve it.
Suddenly came out with these questions, and non of those people I asked could answer them.

Whats the difference from dying now & 70 years later?
I'll still be dead, just that I die earlier, thats all.
Like seriously, why bother study so hard, why bother stressing myself by the upcoming o level results.
Why do I bother finding jobs, earn money? To spend it, and after that?
The routine goes on & on, earn money, spend money, earn, spend.
You'll get tired of it eventually.
Why not just die now and save all those troubles?

I really need someone who could answer me those question.
I need someone to wash my brain & keep my mind of those negative thoughts.
I need someone, a special someone to save me from all these things.

---------------------------
Job interview with Rachel tomorrow. I really hope that I could get the job.
So that I can keep myself busy with work and not thinking about such stuffs.

No comments: