Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I didn't get to meet Rachel again. -_-
Was so bored that I went to tidy up my room instead.
Yes, bored to that extend.

I always tell Cow my room is very messy & stuff.
And he will ask me to stop complaining cause he don't know how my room looks like cause he never come to my house before. -.-
Try to picture my room yourself.
With your eyes & your pig brains. :)

I was like O.O when I saw how messy my room looked like.
I've been sleeping at my Brother's room for months already, before O levels exams!
Use computer, sleep, I even move my clothes into his wardrobe LOL!
And whenever Mummy nag & nag, ask me to tidy up my so called room', which is my Brother's room la.
I sleep there, so she called it my room. -.-
So whenever she ask me tidy up, I will just take everything and dump it to my actual room and close the door. Lol.

After doing that for months, my room looks like this.


I took this while tidying, that explains why the stupid drawers are opened.
And I circled the white cloth in red.
After tidying, that cloth became black. LOL!



MY TABLE IS SIBEI SWEE.

And let me show you what's hidden under that table. :)


There's actually alooooot of magazines, worksheets & textbooks beside the red rack.
Too unglam, so I decided to pack it before taking a picture. -.-
Agnes
should know uh? Cause her worksheets were there too. LOL.
Our worksheets all mixed up cause we studied for o levels at my house almost everyday?

I didn't throw my sec 3 & 4 stuffs away.
Cause I guess I'll still need it next year.
The percentage of my retaking O levels next year is 70%.
LOL, I'm serious! -.-



Another side of my room.
Omfg omfg wtflolol.

Look at those stuffs below the table lol.
I didn't clear it cause it's not my stuff.
And the table is supposed to be white ok!
I know the stupid computer will scratch it so I didn't remove the cardboard.
Hopefully I can remove it before cny.
Gonna convince Mummy to throw away the computer.
Didn't touch the computer for years already.
Resulting it to be dead I guess. Cannot switch on leh! Tried alot of times already
Walau, all my Secondary 1 pictures inside leh! -.-

I started packing from 4pm till 12am.
8 hours of hard work okay!

End result?



Only 1 box file left!



My Elmo says hellooooo! :)



Still look messy, but at least everything is being organised now. :)



Girl's stuff, haha.
Clips, rubberband, earrings, rings, necklace.
Jacyln, did you spot the Hello Kitty candy lip gloss? Haha.



I found my Hello Kitty photo frame Mum bought for me like years ago. Lol!

I used to leave my wardrobe open after taking my clothes.
So my Mum pasted this note at my wardrobe. Lol. -_-



FYI: Lin Lau Bu = your mother. -.-

This is the mini cupboard Dad used to give me and my Brother our daily allowance.


LOL like mad when I saw the stickers.
Cause I remembered my Brother used to tear my stickers away.
He was the one who pasted it first mah.
Maybe he buey song that I copy him.
And I remembered that he used to bully me by hiding my sticker book.
And I'll sleep with the sticker book below my pillow LOL.
OUR CHILDHOOD IS FUNNY & GAY LOL.

I didn't take any picture for the white table with the ugly computer.
Although it's clear already, but still fugly.
Cause the computer is there, lol.

I found alot of things I lost today, like necklace & etc.
I lose the letter 'I' for the necklace with my name!
So I didn't wear it out, cause it'll be weird, as theres only 5 letters left.
QUYUN, without the I! So weird.
Liked that necklace very much cause it's my name! Haha.
And someone gave it to me when I was feeling really really down instead of birthday & yadda yadda.
Haha so yeah, was frustrated when I couldn't find it, was so small please!
But I found it! :)



Tadaa! This photo was being taken before I lost it la.
Not so boliao, find one letter I then go take photo. Lol.

Found other stuffs like books being borrowed from the library years ago.
Payed 10 over bucks cause was overdue till the point that,
The amount of fine = Price of book. -.-
And I found Sec 1 pictures. Lol.
And allllooooooot of neoprints.
God, I could've got myself so much more useful stuff if I saved those money I spent on neoprints during my lower secondary life. -.-

Tried to tidy up my Brother's room but makes no difference.
Cause most of the stuffs belongs to him and I don't know which to throw & which not to.
Gotta wait for him to come home and do it himself.
I never see him since we came back from Genting. -.-
But very shiok leh, I own him room all by myself.
Bigggg bed + computer + tv. :)

Meeting Rachel tomorrow.
I said this sentence for like 987213 times already, but.. LOL. -.-
Probably going to Kaili's house after that.
Her new piano just arrived today!
I wanna go tomorrow and trash her piano, AHHA!

I spent today very fast cause I kept myself busy for the whole day.
Except for 8pm to 10pm! Was watching Little Nyonya while eating, haha. :)

Sorry for the lousy pictures.
My phone's flash is lousy.
And I'm lazy to edit la.
Screw those people & blah who said that K850i's camera is good. -.-
Off for now! I need a good rest.
Bye!

No comments: