Wednesday, July 01, 2009

.

Lab test was alright, I screwed the last question up. -_-
Oh and I overslept, I didn't meet up with them this morning HAHA, sorry!

Accompanied Joel & Weekiat to the gym for awhile and I went to Rachel's house to give her a surprise.
Turned out she's sleeping, I had nothing to do so just laze around and take random pictures with her camera, lol.

Went to look for Marmie at T1, jalan jalan around and headed back home.

My fingers hurts v much now after folding alot of stuffs.
I fold crane, heart, frog & even dragon LOL.
The dragon one was damnnnn complicated, was having a video call with Joel and he kept on asking me to go and sleep if not he can't sleep.
Cause I'm learning how to fold it cause of him! I must teach him tomorrow so he can learn and then ahem. Chawa chawa. LOL!
I fold a heart that beats whenever i flip something behind the heart. damn cool.

I wanna watch transformers! I hate that show but now I don't.
Just a sudden feeling, don't know why.

Feeling so pissed now cause my dragon looks like shit after 30 mins of hardcore folding. _l_
SOME PEOPLE JUST DONT GET IT. AH FUCKKK.

P.S. Joel is a fugly dog, and I'm buibui. :)

No comments: