Thursday, July 09, 2009

:)

School was zzzz boring.
Couldn't understand those shits as usual, sigh.

Met up with Adrian and Songhan after school to talk cock. :D
Went for pool but was fullll, headed back to sec school to find Rachel instead.
Saw Amaran and Duck at 400 plus omg sooo happy to see them! :)
Miss them very much man, haha.

Went 450 to play bball and camwhore and talk cock.
Cheukman was damn disgusting, kept on using my shirt to wipe his sweat, lol fucker. -.-
I was the photographer siol, NBA photoshoot. LOL!
Ahfat came after that omg he lost so much weight! Jia you, next time I call you ah san k. Haha. :)

Eastpoint for dinner with Momo!
Headed to the hospital to visit Aunt, she look so helpless and I feel very heartache seeing her in this state.
Life is really fragile mannnn.
I spot a familiar malay guy! He look damn familiar to me but he's wearing a mask, couldn't figure out who he is lol.
Eastpoint again and then homexxx. :)

It's so weird man My big aunt came to look for me today so I should be feeling very zzz.
But I'm happy lol. But still stress over moneyyyyyyy sigh. :/

Studying this friday with Adrian and Songhan.
They're gonna teach the ball yay. Thanks chao ahguas. :)

No comments: