Monday, July 27, 2009

:)

Went to central again on Friday with Aidan, Aliah & Rafiq.
Zaf, Jerron & co came after that.
Was feeling realll sleepy. -.-
Kena screen by police somemore, lol.
A pussy finally dialed his 5 steps after sooooo long. -.-
Aidan send me home with Jerron's bike after that.
Haha damn fun. :)

Went out to study with Aidan & Cherine today.
Tamp library, T1, Central to meet Rafiq, Zaf & co.
Whitesands with Cherine for dinner, had heart to heart talks. :)
Met up with Aidan, Mark, Rafiq & Yongquan, went to study @ a random place.

Mac with Aidan, Cherine, Jerron & Rafiq.
Rafiq tombang me for the first time today and it's not scary at all! Idk why.
Just feels very nice, I kept on singing and he said I'm noisy lol.
Aidan tombang Cherine and she was damn scared.
Damn funny LOL, her palms was sweaty like shit. Hahah!
Headed to Downtown's Mac Cafe to get free drink cause it's Jerron's birthday today. Lol!
Sent Cherine home, witness an accident on the way.
Was damn scary, Rafiq tombang me on the road, and then 3 seconds later, BANG! And the car behind us became disfigured. -.- Scaryyyy.
Went Tamp Mart's Mac to get free drink again lol!
And they sent me back home, Aidan tombang me and I'm not scared at all!
The slope part, even Rafiq don't dare to go down the slope.
Aidan just tombang me down and it was damn fun ahahahha!
I'm wondering why, I'm becoming more and more brave. :)

Gonna chiong studies tomorrow.
Rafiq's coming to tp! Haha.
I'm gonna help him remove his nail polish.
He got scolded by his Mum lol, Aidan too.
I'm sorry HAHAHAH. Cause I applied it for them lolol!

I feel very insignificant suddenly.
I find myself really stupid to it to myself for so long. SIgh.
Rafiq told me alot of stuffs today.
Maybe I should listen to him and stop all these shits.
It's gonna be hard, but I'll try..


I miss her, the other one that understands me very well too besides my family members.
:)

No comments: