Sunday, July 05, 2009

Bad day.

Bloody Rachel made me woke up early in the morning for me.
Spam her phone till 11am and I gave up, 68 miss calls.
Met up with her at 2.30 but she reached at 3 tamade.

Robinson sales! I managed to refrain her from her bra fetish.
I made her put it away while queuing to pay. Haha.
I saved 50 bucks for her man.

Dad's birthday celebration after that, back to Robinson sales again lol.
Bought a belt for Daddy, and Mum bought aloooot of weird flowers to paooo them to drink.

Back home after that, was using lappy with Agnes.
Then after that she went to Bro's room and I went to wash up.
When I'm back into my room, I only see 1/3 of my laptop screen left.
The others are screwed up. Yes, lcd screens hates me.
First it's my camera, followed by my phone, and now my laptop.
I can't describe how zzzzz and -_- and wtf i feel now.

Bring it for repair tomorrow.
Edwin says maybe no warranty one.
If no warranty, I'll have to pay 500 bucks.
And if I have to, my pixon's gone. Shall pray hard.
And I won't have any computers to use for the next few days. Sucks.

Very bad day today. ZZZ.

No comments: