Wednesday, July 01, 2009

:)

I kept on folding stuffs in school today aha. :)
Jojo know how to fold already, I teach once nia leh, zai right!
Aisha kept on taking random coloured papers and ask me to fold stuffs for her. Haha damn cute.

Weekiat drank the weight gainer thingy and he gained 1kg straight like omfg.
I kept on telling him I'm very willing to transfer some fats to him LOL.

Breadboard for lunch with classmates.
I spammed food yesterday cause I was feeling down.
So I skipped lunch today cause I felt guilty. Lol.

Chit chat with Shaakir and his friends @ Mushroom for awhile.
School, bubble tea, smoke, go home. That's his life.
I kept on saying he no life, lol.
His indian friend is really cool, he asked me racist indian riddles. Lol!
Making fun of himself, lol.
Shaakir kept on "Where is your friend?"
I said "Coming" but it sounds like "Cum-ing" and I kept on laughing like a retard LOL.

Adrian and Songhan finally came! Bus-ed home with them after that.
They say I gain weight already sia omfg! They just saw me yesterday please.
Fuck those food I ate yesterday lol cheebu.
Why I gain weight so easily one! Zzz.

I waited for my bus for damnnn long lah.
Thanks Songhan for accompanying me to wait uh. Me love you. HAHA!
We talked about our primary school life!
I knew him since Primary 1, 10 years already omg!

Went back home to sleeeep, then headed to Tampines to walk around the 3 malls with Bro & Mum! :)
We saw a watch that costs 4950 bucks omfg.
Went into Cotton On. I took stuffs but put then all back and left the shop empty handed.
Idk why. Suddenly don't wanna buy those stuffs anymore. -_-

Went to beo the red Everlast cheebu again.
GUM PUA CHIOOO.
But I don't think I'm getting it uh, I won't be wearing it often.
Will still stick to slippers. Lol.

Must try to have only 1 meal a day whenever I can tolerate.
But tomorrow having breakfast at 9 in the morning with Agnes.
I doubt that can last the whole day lol.
And Daddy's birthday on Saturday!
Gonna have bigbig dinner outside again.
Omg Qiuyun you suck. I'm a fat piece of lard. LOL.

EPT test tomorrow wooo, my favourite. :)
Jojo's having problems with his crane now HAHA retarded.

Bad things are haunting me non stop these few days.
But I sense that good ones are coming and replacing the bad ones very soon.
Qiuyun's gonna be a happy kiddo again woooo. :)
Sh must be thinking 'why qy blog so sad but real life like one crazy slut' Haha. :)

No comments: