Wednesday, July 15, 2009

:)

I met up with my bitches yesterday.
Missed them very much man!
Ivan suddenly rang me up and decided to wait for me till I finish school.
Called Tay to ask him go his house downstairs lepak.
Then saw Chenghoo walking pass us on his way home!
Haha although we met up for like a few hours to talktalk only but it was fun.
Luvvv them.

Today was boring shitzxsz.
Bored till I decided to prank Aidan by giving him a cold shoulder. :)
Kept on ignoring him and he was afraid of me HAHA. Dumb.

Lepak with classmates.
Cherine and Kayla and I starting to play with make ups.
Then they asked those guys to come and see LOL.
Cherine passed 1 side of her fake lash to me.
And theres this black thingy blocking my view again, just like the times I had the extensions on.
They say it's nice. But I'm a lazy person. Can't stand putting it on to SCHOOOL everyday unless it's extensions ahha.

Accompanied Cherine for extra Maths lecture and I learnt stuffs! :)
Alooooot of gossips too.
Got to know about so much things from her and vice versa.

Bus ride was fun lol, was laughing at this girl.
Cherine is as crazy as me man!
I hint her the person I'm laughing at and she laughed like shit too.
Luv craszy girls like that.
Hate those who loves to act gentle lol, idk why.

Met up with Aidan, Cockroach, Jerron & Zaf!
Miss Zaf sooo much man ahahha.
Cockroach was damn funny LOL can't stand him.
I don't even know his name lol. His face looks like a cockroach thats why I named him that. Haha!

My Chacha is feeling better already cause he saw me yesterday what LOL.
I gave him aura to make him heal ahahahha. :)

EPT tomorrow omfg, what socket thingy which is graded leh.
Scarded.

No comments: