Thursday, July 02, 2009

Double heart day!

Today is heartheart day lol!
Joel knows why. Joel gave me courage to do something yesterday heh. Thanks xiang! :)

Breakfast with Agnes in the morning at Tamp inter.
I was late for school again. Lol.

EPT lab today was fun, circuit couldn't work and I redo it again.
Then I helped Weekiat do a new one cause he kept on complaining he wants to leave earlier for gym.
That crazy guy, 1 day never work out will die one sia. -_-
He left right after Mr Au grade his circuit. Lol!
Then helped Aidan but the circuit ain't functioning. -_-

Library after school, intended to study but ended up playing with Aisha's phone and watching youtube videos with Joel. Fail.
Home-d after that!

I feel so happy for the whole day man, even now I'm smiling while typing this HAHA this is sooo sick.
2 words can make me cry, 4 words can make me feel so great for the whole day.
I guess this person is really important to me.
I tried to forget but I couldn't zzz. I wanna forget leh.
Cause I know weeks later I'll be feeling sad again.
This happy feeling is only temporary, sigh.
But I still feel happy for the time being lol!

My breakfast last me till 8.30pm. I couldn't tolerate and went to cook.
God, I'm so useless lol. -_-

Can't wait for tomorrow! :D

No comments: