Thursday, July 23, 2009

Something wrong with Blogger, can't blog properly. The box for the text is blarrrdi small!

EPT today was super confusing but fun!
Btw did I mention I soldered my fourth finger last Thursday?
Bloody hell pain. -.-

Played indian poker on Tuesday with my classmates.
Damn fun lol! Kay yuen was being dared to smell his shoe LOL! My idea, damn fun.
Jiawei make a unfucklable face which made me lol like a dog. -.-
Played today again! Aidan went to smell the rubbish bin LOL!
Weekiat strip this top and pose for us to take pics, and went into a big rubbish bin and hop around.
Joel pulled down his pants and ran to us from the toilet with his boxers!
Lololololol I sooo wanna play again, haha.

I laughed at Strawberry pocky tooth yesterday non-stop.
HAHHAHAHAHHA fucking funnyyyy.
Went to meet Jerron, Rafiq, Yongquan & Zaf yesterday @ Central.
Applied nail polish to all of them lol!
All of them damn steady. :)

Learn alot of malay stuffs.
I know how to say your fat mother die naked in malay now lol!
Speaking of fat, I need to lose weight like now. -.-
I received 'you've gain weight/you became fatter!' from at least 8 people this month. -_-

I need to meet Chacha everyday lol!
He's the only one that can successfully stop me from eating. -.-

IM SUPPOSED TO MEET IVAN & TAY TMRW BUT SIGHHH.
FUCK PROJECTS.

No comments: