Wednesday, July 29, 2009

.

Ckt today was a bitch. -.-
Chacha lent me his calculator last minute, thanks. :)

Lunched with classmates and then went to the library to study with them, Tay & his friend joined us.
Classmates left and I was left with Tay & his friends alone. -.-
Quite awkward but after that the way his friend behaves is as dog as him LOL.
Kept on laughing, his friend tricked me with a pig thingo. Gonna trick my friends tomorrow. :)

Studied with Aisha, Joel & Tay!
I actually learnt new stuffs man, miracle. Lol.

Met up with Ivan with Tay after that, walked around and settled at Mac for chit chatting session. :)
Tay went to top up his ez link card after that and I inserted the $10 note for like 6 times and it comes out again and again.
Tay took the note and insert it once and the machine accepted the note straightaway. -_-
I looked down immediately and walk away, LOL! And he kept on laughing non-stop NABEI.
And he was the one who asked me to blog about this. -_-

Someone took me for granted, treated me like a dog and even bitched about me behind my back.
Ranted to Chacha non-stop today, thanks for listening and not complaining that I'm noisy lol. :)
I'm happy to know that at least I have friends who cares.
Who admits that he says about me having really bad moodswings. LOL!

Dfund quiz tmr.
Hope whatever Aisha & Tay taught me is gonna be useful. :)

No comments: