Sunday, July 19, 2009

:)

EPT during thurs was damn fun hehe. :)
Met up with Rafiq after school on friday and argued with him like mad.
Lol irritating cockroach.

Cherine's house was fun! Played with nail polish haha.
The way Aidan applied nail polish was damn funny, aha!

Met up with Aidan today and went to T1 to meet Jerry.
Then headed to Kallang to meet Andy, Chunkiat, Malcolm and another guy.
Went to study my blardi CKT. -_-
Andy kept on saying I'm fierce. I'M NOT OKAY THANK YOU.

Went to Kfc for dinner after that.
Bus-ed to Simei to meet my relatives.
Bus ride was fun lol!
I didn't owe you anything already hor di di.

I had a sudden craving for ice kimo since last week and I had it just now.
Beriiii nice. (Y)
Baking almond cake/biscuit soon heee.
And I'm gonna learn how to cook orh bi chut! Love that dessert. :D

No comments: