Thursday, July 30, 2009

:)

Dfund quiz was a bitch.
Hope I will pass it if not I'm gonna get scolding from someone lol.

I have something to tease my xiang now.
Shooo happy. :)

Met up with Tay after school.
Was supposed to wait for Ivan but we went back home instead, haha.

Having so many random thoughts now.
I realised I'm losing respect towards insensitive people.
So if you wanna gain respect from me, be more sensitive, lol.
But I dislike sensitive people cause I'll have to act nice infront of you which suckz.

I wanna get myself my first G on my 18th.
AND I WANT TO GET A TOTE ON MY 21ST!
AND I'M GOING FOR MY EYE THINGO BY 25TH!
Everything's planned, what I need to do now is to start saving for it.
Which I doubt I can cause I don't bear to spend my money on the tote.
Not practical, but it's nice omgggg.
WAKE UP QY, LOL!

The thing I should do now is to start dieting, like now.
Why is it so hard why. -.-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....