Monday, June 29, 2009

:)

I woke up late today but still managed to rush to school on time. :)
School was fun, I kept on laughing with Kayla today. Told her some of my problems too and she encountered the same thing before.
She's really nice, I still remember how I used to dislike her during orientation. Haha!
Ah qiu loves you now!
Yes thats what she calls me. -.-

Wrtoral was hahahha shittos.
Group work with Aidan and he was super quiet for idk what reasons. -.-
We're gonna create a rubber stopper for table legs.
And I named it "Rubba Rubba" lol!
Today is the very first time I don't feel awkward at all during a presentation. :)

Was supposed to wait for Tay till 5 but he finished earlier. :D
So met him & Ivan at mogu mogu and went to Biz park to lepak and talk cock.
My virgin trip there man, I had fries again.
But short circuit one is still the best. :)

Played with contact lenses while waiting for Chenghoo.
Ivan tried on my lens which will make your pupils grow bigger and it looks damn weird on him. Lol!
Then Chenghoo came like finallyyyy, we headed to TM for Dinner @ Phin's!
I had a very bloody dinner. Lol, the guys should understand why. -_-
I saw Jesslyn and I went to hug her haha!

Walk around those malls randomly and omg I spot so many things I want.
The red Everlast shoe omgomg steammzzz. And the backpack ahhh, the slippers lolol. Ronbinson sales going on now and my phone OMG. FUCK YOU CHENG & TAY KEEP TEMPT ME CB. _l_
I must save money omg I must.
I counted just now, if I get all those stuffs, I will be left with 50 bucks in my bank OMG LOL.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

I can't stand the lolable wallet I brought to day.
They kept on laughing at me lor tamade, cause of some guys who loves frog stuffs too.
F you all stop putting me & him together. -_-
I got a new one before heading home btw. Me love Domo. :)

Saw Jesslyn on the bus! Alight together with her and accompanied her bf to the bus stop.
Then we went to my house void deck to have heart to heart talk heh & bitchings!
Soo long never see her already man, talk non-stop. Haha.

Home-d after that.
School tomorrow @ 10am! But I'm meeting my bitches earlier to accompany them to school cause their lessons starts at 9am.
Am I nice or what? Haha.
But I'm happy cause nowadays I'm spending more time with them. :)

No comments: