Thursday, June 25, 2009

Q905 birthday celebration!

I overslept today and misses the first tutorial. Cheebu. -_-
I was supposed to give Aidan a morning call but because of this, he overslept too. Sorry!

Don't feel like going to school since I'm late.
But still did because of Apel!
Our class is gonna celebrate a bigggg belated birthday during Apel!
Yeah those birth who falls before june, haha.

Skipped lecture and Aisha drove us to TM to collect the cake.
Back for Apel after that, received our shirt, just nice man.
Wore identical tees and took pics.
Only those steady ones wore, some didn't.
I kpkb in class kept on asking people to wear but some of them didn't. -.-

Photobucket

Happy birthday people!

Photobucket

Birthday cards for these people!
Aisha did the cards I guess?
And the whole class wrote little wishes on each of the cards!
Is my class sweet or whattt? :)

No my name isn't there, cause my birthday falls on..

Photobucket

August! Hahaha.

Photobucket

My laughing materials in class. HAHA!
Happy belated birthday anyway! :)

Photobucket

Kayla! She loves the bubble thingy I drew on her card.
Although I forgot how it looks like already.
I just randomly doodle it on her card! Haha.

Photobucket

DO RE MI!
Aidan looks happy cause he's MI.
Look at my face, I'm DO. -_-

Photobucket

Jump! This one isn't nice, Aidan's face was blurr.
There's a nicer one but the owner of the dslr deleted it.
Sigh, he deleted a hell loads of photos, there's soso much funny ones but they're all gone now.
ZZZ x 100000.

Photobucket

Jojo & me! I look superrr happy cause I was laughing like a retarded at that point of time.
I was feeling super high at Breadboard luh! Haha.

Hougang after that with Aidan & Joel.
Then we went all the way to Joel's house!
Did my Dfund homework. :) EPT research must hand in tmrw but my paper is still blank.
I really don't know what is the question asking. -_-

Back to tp, bus ride was omfg long, Joel lives at AMK!
He travels to and fro everyweek man, how he tahan one sial.
Home after that. :)

Btw get well soon to puki's friend! I feel sad for her. -_-

No comments: