Saturday, June 13, 2009

:)

I'm sleeping super late everynight man.
I mean 'early', I sleep after 6am almost everyday and this seriously sucks. -.-

I was supposed to meet up with Aidan & Jojo today but I slept till 3
And I thought they were going to scold me but they didn't.
After that I was lazy to go out meet them lol.
But very long never see Jojo already, so I went.
I reached there late somemore sia, and they never scold me at all. Not used to it lol.
I have awesome friends. :)
I went there and chiong maple with both of them lol.

Momo fetch me to hougang to see doctor, Joel came along!
And she did lol things in the car which made me lol like mad. HAHAH.
Jojo should know uh, he finds my Mummy cool, but I don't. -.-

I.need.to.stop.going.for.squash. Really need to stop.
Why can't I perspire, squash is really really fun. Sigh. :/

No comments: