Wednesday, June 03, 2009

I'm soso tired now, I feel like sleeping but I don't know why sleeping without blogging just feels weird. Habit! Haha.

CKT today is shit. -_-
Wahlan aye tamade I chiong like dog yesterday I swear.

I got balls today to do something but words pawned the shit out of me and squeezed tears out from my eyes. -_-

Studied at the library after that.
I decided not to revise much on Dfund, I rest below a table instead lol.
Was tired but couldn't sleep, sucks.

Went to look for Mother Teresa, she helped us clear our doubts for Dfund!
She's really really nice, we went to her office and she photocopy those notes for us too. :)

Project room after that with Aidan & Joel, played truth or dare, damn funny lol.
Aidan was being dared to run like a chicken across the library lol, but he run abit nia, then he was dared to dance on the table LOL fucking funny.
I chose truth all the way and I told them lol stuffs, like kicking Mr Chee's dick during primary 6 and etc. Lol!

Accompanied Aidan to eat and blahblahblah, I was super high lol.
Perspire like dog.
There was a grasshopper in his mother's room just now and his Mum kept on saying that it's cute.
Lol, and his Mum calls me Dear, Momo calls me Dear too, haha. :)

Then hommmeeeeeeee. :)

Dfund tmr, I am not scared, I don't need any luck.
Perhaps by saying this, everything will go well for my paper, lol. :)

Bye guys!

No comments: