Friday, June 19, 2009

:)

Watched movies & chit chat with Agnes last night. :)
Cause I wanted to switch back my body clock thats why I kept myself awake through the night. Haha.

Agnes & I met up with Aidan @ Eastpoint for breakfast.
Then went back home.
Both of them went to sleep and I watched drama.
Had a super hard time waking Aidan up, damn pig I swear.

Punggol, Bugis, Kleon's house for squash bbq.
He came to fetch us with his car from mrt sey, thanks!
His house got pool table somemore, wooo. Very very shiok.
Watched Jurassic Park together and I watch till I sleep siah.

Was Adrina's birthday today i guess?
Cut cake and took pictures.
Elaine was like 'short ones come to the back and stand!' then she looked at me.
LOL NABEI.

Talk cock with them and it was fun.
Stupid indian and his jokes lolol. They're damn nice people!
I told them about my skin and they said I could continue going without doing physical.
Makes me don't wanna stop going for squash man omg.
My skin my skin omg faster heal pleaseeee.

I came back with a fucked up mood.
I'm 17 this year hello. SEVENTEEN HELLLOOOO. -_-

Bye. _l_

No comments: