Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Schooooool.

Yes that damn word, school, started yesterday.
I was looking forward to it but now I dread going to school.
Just a sucky feeling of being bored but you can't sleep and just stone at the lecture hall doing nothing but wasting your time.

Very tiring day, lab sucks, I don't understand shit.
I'm gonna die during lab test next week. :/
I got back maths, 52/100.
Not happy, cause I didn't do well.
Not sad cause I didn't fail.
No heart to study already leh how. -_-

I went to Tamp with Aidan & Joel today.
Went windows shopping, see see here see see there.
I'm gonna get the bag soon I guess? After aiming it for sooo long!
But it's so common now sigh.. hate it. But I really like it!
Should have got it earlier. Fuck you Rachel lol.

Caught Drag Me to Hell. Scary shit.
I screamed like lol and Jojo was more afraid than me lah! Lol damn cute.
Aidan shouted for his mama. Lol these 2 guys, damn funny.
And I laughed at the GO advertisement as usual, bthhh.

Anyway, Jiewei and Qiuyun today in school sibeiiiii dulan cause Jiahao pms-ed.
But Jiahao apologised and called me Qiuyun jiejie so I shall forgive him. HAHA.

Tomorrow's lessons starts at 9am. _l_

No comments: