Monday, June 01, 2009

:)

Maths paper today was shit.
Studied so hard and yet I lost like 60 marks, out of 100.
Ckt tomorrow is going to be worst. Zzzz.

Pia ckt at library today, then accompany Jojo go TM cut hair.



Took a final picture with him and his bushy bushy hair, haha.
My face look damnnn fat here & Jojo looks like a korean! Haha.
He miss his previous hair. But to me the current one is much nicer. :)

Bought Minitoons gummies! Used to spam it like mad with Rachel last time.
Miss that bitch man, she had her O level Chinese today and it was shit too.
She forgot her letter writing format. Lets die together, haha.
There's this dog shaped sweet and I kept on asking Aidan to eat it. Lol dog.
Sorry la Steve. HAHA.

Gonna pia Dfund tomorrow after test with Mother Teresa, our lecturer for Dfund. :)
Hope tomorrow's paper goes well. I need to pass mannn.

No comments: