Tuesday, June 09, 2009

:)



I met up with them today! Weehoooo. :)

I went to Aidan's house to see him watch Prison break from 4 to 7. -.-
I was so bored I started reading Caden's geography textbooks.
oxbow lakes, waterfall, rivers. Memories siolll, haha.

Bus-ed to meet Jojo with Aidan.
Bus ride was fun, Aidan taught me a game. I forgot what isit called.
It's all about poking here & there. Lol!

Alight the bus and I saw Jojo opposite the bus stop!
I was sooo happy when I saw him.
I wave to him like a retard and ran pass the over head bridge.
then I scream JOJO I MISS YOUUUU and I ran to him and hug him LOL.
Bus ride was long, to and fro = 2 hours.
And we met up for less than an hour.

Ate and jiaowei with his friends, all I don't know one.
One of them talks like my friend and I kept on giggling to myself like a retard whenever I hear his voice, lol.

Bus-ed home after that.
Today was nice, cause I met up with my handsome ahteck and steve. :)

No comments: