Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Cuppycakes!

My blog is so dead man, no updates, no tags, no nothing.

Btw I bake chocolate cupcakes few days ago! First time man, aha.
Couldn't find the baking paper so I bought this instead.

Photobucket

I didn't know the oven was soooo dirty till I took this pic.

End result! :)

Photobucket

Lol was too watery, all out of shape.

Photobucket

Tip! Cocoa powderr.

Then I found this!

Photobucket

Aha. Taste normal, I'm gonna try cookies with Rachel next time. :)

I just came back from Rachel's house heh.
Veryyy long never see her already manxszxssx.

I was a very good girl today.
I managed to prepare myself in half an hour man.
I usually bathe longer than 30 mins la. -.-
He asked me to chiong there, I even cab to his house.
And he was still sleeping when I reach his house. _l_
THANK ME YOU BASTARD.

Aidan bought a phone today.
The 1st virgin photo the phone took was Rachel and my jiaobins. :) Haha!
I WANT MY PIXONNNN OMGGG. :(

School starting next week wee. :)
I miss school man, miss my classmates soso much. Haha. :)

No comments: