Friday, June 12, 2009

:)

Isomnia haunt me last time, super hardcore.
I didn't sleep at all. My dark eye circles today was horribleee.
Pebble jiji su looks like a ghost.

Dinner at Aunt's house was fun. :)
Aidan's house next, Caden sprained his ankle and his foot was swollen like nobody's business. -.-
I kept on poking and pressing the puffed up foot. Haha. :)

Kopitiam session with Aidan's momo.
He tompang me to Zaf's house after that.

I drop my slippers halfway and Ken had to pick it up for me cause he's behind us.
He had to wear the slippers for me cause my legs cannot reach the ground HAHA. Sorry!
AHHH CHEE TOOT EH MY SLIPPERS. That was what I said, lol!
I kept on irritating people, shouting names and screaming here and there during the ride lol.
Alot of people blocked the way, i kept on saying 'eh this one want kena beat one sia' and 'eh this one mother die one sia.'
Aidan kept on covering my mouth and ask me to shut up lolol.
I realised I'm really noisy, even Ken says I'm noisy. And he knew me for like 24 hours only. -_-

I tried controlling the handle and he continued peddling.
Then a car came and i O.O and he quickly put his hands on the handle and control it.
Qiuyun failllll.
The superrr steep slope before the over head bridge, I still remember that part, scary shit.

The ride was damn memorable man, fun times a million.
I machiam suaku uh? To those riders it's like normal riding. To me it's fucking fun lolol.
I suspect my mind cannot word properly thats why I think differently.
Perhaps my mind is filled with loads of pisai. o.o

Anywy we saw Angela on the way to Zaf's house!
She went to lepak with us wee. :)

Momo came to fetch Angela & me and we went to her friend's bbq.
Arcade as usual, then homeee.

Was on the phone with someone just now and I kept on laughing like an idiot.
And he kept on laughing at my laughter and the cycle repeats. LOL.
Jiakai ah Jiakaiiii...

I was playing Maplestory private server just now and it's damn fun!
Level 60 in 1 and a half hour, haha.
Server down now, that's why I'm blogging. -.-
I wanna play leh. Aidan and Zaf both 100 plus already leh, nabei.

AND 905's PICNIC OUTING NEXT WED IS BEING CANCELLED OMG SADNESS. :((((
I was looking damnnn forward to it I swear.
Disappointed ah siol, sigh..
-frown- :(
-doublefrown!- :((
-triple!- :(((
LOL I'm retarded, pardon meeeeeeeeeeee. :)

Squash tmrw, I'm gonna just sit down there and see see here see see there. :)

No comments: