Friday, June 05, 2009

:)

Last paper yesterday, 2 weeks break has arrived! :)

I met up with Angela at night, had so much to tell each other and she kept on crying, I felt useless cause I don't know how to help her too. :(
Aidan & Zaf came to look for us after that.
Some things happened last night and I couldn't sleep.
I talked to my bestfriend throughout the night. :)

Accompanied Aidan to the polyclinic after that, he and his little tumor, lol!
Waited for damnnnn long la, stupid Dr Ong. -.-
Angela came to meet us. :D

Headed to school to meet Aisha, Jason & Jojo for squash.
Fun fun fun, went to Tm to walkwalk with Aisha & Jojo after that.
Aisha was damn cute, she went into random shops to try on clothes for fun, haha!

Had a longgg talk at BK after that, plan what food to prepare for Q905's picnic.
2 more weeks! Can't wait, rollerbladingggggg. :)

No comments: