Saturday, June 27, 2009

Highhhhh.

I'm feeling so bored now, Agnes too.
We're in the same house but different rooms.
And we're complaining how bored we are on msn. -_-

I was a very good girl today lol, I didn't let that bitch wait for me, not even 1 second. Just nice. :)
Went to 450 again, Kimseng say years never see me already siollll, lol.

Lab today was fun cause everything I did works.
The feeling is very very nice, but if you did everything and your circuit didn't work, can cry one siah. -.-

After school, met Ivan, Songhan & Tay.
Walked around randomly and I was feeling damnnn high man.
I was damn noisy and happy today wahaha. :)

Ivan left & Ks cameee. Went to Itas to eat, then Tay & me waited for Ivan till 4.
Talktalk, laughlaugh, sing song to waste time.
Told him alot of xin shi today man, very stress uh.
Thanks for your listening ear my dear, i love you manxszxz. :)

Other than my own problems, I also told him how awkward I feel when I'm alone with him during sec 2 when we were still not very close lol.
Like Martin him & me go out together, and then Martin went to the washroom or something.
I will be like 'wtf so paiseh nothing to talk to Tay siah'
I told Tay and he was like 'Ya loh ya loh I also!' Haha.
But now both of us, epic shit. Lolol.

We saw people taking wedding photos at TP!
Tay next time ours also take there already la, promise uh, HAHAH!

Ivan finally came and we went to Bedok for nothing.
Back to Tampines to walkwalk.
Then I went to Rachel's house to spent time bitching with her, haha.

Hougang after that and homeeeeeeeee. :)

Today was a really nice day, if Chaichee CC wasn't fully booked it'll be perfect!
But sighh something made me feel damn fucked up now.
Idk what to do, I feel so shitty. :/

Squash is omfg idk what to do.
I can't sweat and I can't swim. How to train for physical?
I wanna quit but I really like to play squash, it's fun. :/
And my phone. Cheebu. -_-

K I'm going off.
I meeting Agnes at the living room now to watch tv together lol. Bye!

No comments: