Sunday, February 01, 2009

You've gained weight!

Went over to Suntec just now to pass the shirt to Evelyn.
Agnes was still working there!
Was sooooo happy when I saw her just now, haha.
The new guy working @ Gelato is nice!
He doesn't know me but he treat me ice cream, and he looks like Taufik Batisah(speling?). Lol!
And his pay was wayyyyyyy more than mine. 1.1 to 1.2k per month.
Actually mine was about there too, weekends & public holidays shout have additional $1 per hour.
I WORKED DURING NEW YEAR & NEW YEAR EVE.
I asked Evelyn and she told me 'that women' who employed me that time didn't tell her.
And she quit long time ago, so whatever shit she say doesn't count.
Fuck those people. _l_

Chatted awhile, I received 2 'You've gained weight!' when I was there.
One from James, another from Agnes.
Nabei, lol. Should do something about it already. -.-

And I'm not gonna appeal, sticking with this course, hope people there are nice, at least it will make me wanna attend school more regularly.
If not, it's like me attending secondary school with only Geography & Chinese which I show zero interest in.
GOD, so torturing.
Everything in secondary school sucks except for maths & friends.
Some friends still suck though, lol.

I could stop laughing at forum threads now. LOL.
Bye suckers.

No comments: