Thursday, February 26, 2009

:)

Neoprints uploaded as promised! :)

(click to enlarge)



This is before.



And after.
The left side of the photo turned out to be like shit, I don't know why.

Angela & me didn't change much.
But look at J, hahahha!

Saw J at the arcade again today.
Was supposed to meet up with Angela but I didn't save her number in my phone.
Cause she's always the one contacting me.
So I just went, and she didn't turn up, ohwell.

Will be meeting her tomorrow I guess.
Cause I got her number already. :)

TALKING ABOUT PHONE.
My.k850i.really.died.
My N73 used to have this problem too.
But it'll be okay after I let it rest by not using it for a day.
My 850i is bitch, she refused to show me her LCD after resting for a day. Nabei.
Wahlao all those smses. ZZZZZZZZZZ. Damn pissed off.
Even God wants me to stop keeping those smses. ):
All my hardwork siah, months of hardwork by observing.
Don't ask what isit. -secret- :)
BUT WAHLAN EH HAVE TO START ALL OVER AGAIN.
SOMEMORE NOW NO CHANCE TO OBSERVE LIAO SIA.
ME & MY SHORT TERM MEMORY.
WHY DIDN'T I WRITE IN ON A PAPER INSTEAD. TAMADE.

Non of my family member's plan ending.
Mine is ending on Feb 2010.
So I've got to buy a phone myself.
Gonna go down to that shop with Amaran.
I want my China phone with teevee. :)
But I don't wanna sell my 850i leh. Got feelings already. :/

No comments: