Friday, February 20, 2009

Retard

Last night was very lol.
Someone and I did something really retard.
Jitao childish and lame.
Before that he's still saying I'm childish and after that he suggest me to do something very lol.
And those dogs are really dogs.
1 fail picture can make them suan & laugh like retards.
And usually when I find it funny, they don't even laugh.
Yesterday they laughed, so you should know how hard I laughed yesterday. -.-

Anyway, went to lepak with Amaran, Afiqah, Khairi & Tuminah just now.
Leonard & Naz came after that.
I was quiet again cause I was real tired. But was fun.
They 2.30 call me ask me 3pm meet.
I was very late anyway. Lol.
All of us parted and I walked home myself.
took 20/30mins to reach home I think.
I spent the time thinking about alot of stuffs alone.
Yesterday rant to much on msn about those stuffs again.
Then spoil mood.



Pantat! :)
Only took pics with him cause he was sitting beside me.

Couldn't stop laughing when I saw this pic, his nose looks like a onion rightttt? Haha!
Pantat cute seyyyyy, SA like. LOL!



Miss those times I spend in school with them.
Meeting them gain on Monday. :)

No comments: