Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Hoot or not to hoot?

Overdue pictures!










Cut my hair just now. Damn short, never even reach shoulders if I'm sitting up straight.
Been wanting to try short hair for very long already.
But kinda regret. -.-

Went over to simlim to ask for pricing for my camera charger today.
28 bucks, but chiong one. I called Sony and ask, the original one = 136 damage.
Yeah my charger is missing, idk where isit.
I remembered bringing it to Genting, but didn't use the camera for very long, so 2 batteries still can last.
Therefore I remembered very clearly I didn't take out the charger at all, it's definitely inside the luggage.
When we reached home, Mum was the one who unpack the luggage.
She say she never see the charger.
I ask her to find, she say she don't know how the charger looks like.
And just now, when she saw the charger, she say she somehow recall.
She told me it looks like a charger of something that belongs to my Dad long ago.
And she told me 'Don't know I got accidentally throw away anot.'
I was like -_- don't know what to say..

Went around looking for baby after that.
Forgot the model number somehow, saw the best one Jh told me, damn big, but still chio because of the specs.
If it's small, it'll be perfect, cause there's red lights around the keypad.
But it's 3k plus. Very chor. How? :/

Caught The Wedding Game just now.
I like the movie cause of the indian guy inside, haha.
Same reason why I liked Just Follow Law too.
I like indian people. I miss Amaran man!

Jh is now checking the pricing for other babys.
Asked him to choose for me since he's a hardware enthu. Lol.
Gonna hoot my baby soon I guess? If I bear to part with my money. T.T
Gotta really pay myself this time round.
Don't want Dad to pay for me, his burdens alot already.
And I'm already glad that he paid for my cam.
Althought you won't see this, but still.. Thanks Dad, I love you. :)
Haha so gay.

Cause the computer I'm currently using is really bwg liao.
Drive C left 200+ mb, I cannot download stuffs.

Tried to clear C drive, I saw 'Rappelz, 5gb'.
Was soooo tempted to delete it.
But once my Bro comes back, he'll have to download it to play it again.
Very troublesome for him.

Went over to arcade, and saw something that makes my jaw drop and turn speechless.
Lol so exaggerating.
But he's really good, the best I've seen in real life so far.
Pardon me for zooming in and out. Lol. :)



Kimseng told me Adrain & Songhan got into the same course as me too!
Gay man, Songhan & me are primary & secondary schoolmates.
& I'm gonna be in the same school as him again, lol!
Yay I'm having more friends in the same course. :)
& last night, I managed to persuade Rachel to appeal for ITE instead of retaking. :)

I don't know why but I feel damn happy & contented with my life now. Lol!
But this isn't gonna last.
Maybe tomorrow I'll feel shitty again, who knows. -.-

No comments: