Wednesday, February 11, 2009

DOG PIC.



LOL COULDN'T STOP LAUGHING @ QIHUI AND MY DOG FACE LOL.
Suddenly talk back to Qihui after years?
We only met once.
Turned out she's that bunch of dog's friend!
Hahahhaa so coincident yeah.

Qihui changed alooooott, much prettier now, hahaha.
Simin is still the same.
And the other girl in the neoprint, idk who she is. LOL.

Realise both neoprints have Hellokitty?
I was the one who chose it. LOL.
I used to like Hellokitty alooooot.
I still like now, but when I see Hellokitty stuffs I will somehow stop myself from buying it.
Due to some reasons, lol.
But sometimes will still buy uh, the liking of it is still there, haha. :)

My pm now is 'Guys are all jerks.'
And all those dogs kept on asking me to put 'except for (their name)'
Damn lol.
So my pm now is 'Guys are all jerks, except for JIESHENG, ck, sj and reagan.'

Lol Js special request, ask me put caps.
Then say even if other ppl say put their caps also cannot. -_-
Very lol.

See what those dogs say.

' [SJ] [I'm peaceful] says:
put dog*
eh actually u put dog, dog, dog and dog also can

Qiuyun says:
LOL

' [SJ] [I'm peaceful] says:
u dun really go put
later tmr i tio gan

~MSE~ JunHong™ says:
i oso wan

i wan J-U-N H-O-N-G
i wan biggger den js
i tai sai

Qiuyun says:
LOL

Now my pm is 'Guys are all jerks, except for !!, ck, sj, reagan and *j-u-n-h-o-n-g*.'.
Lol @ the pattern.
Putting this pm is very lol, but fun.

No comments: