Thursday, February 05, 2009

Eye opener!

Ton throught the night with the girls over the phone.
Then we met up at 6 plus for Mac breskfast.

Mrt-ed to Kallang, 1.27 bucks for the trip if I remembered correctly.
Fuck adult fares. Waited for Mr Poh & Aunt Karen at Kallang mrt after that.
An eye opener for me when I met Mr Poh yesterday.
Those talks with him & Aunt Karen yesterday was fruitful, learnt alot of things from the both of them.
How I wished they're my parents, they understand & respect their kid's decision so much.
Just the kind of parents I want.

Rp was wow when I just reached there, but don't judge a book by it's cover.
The first guy we talked in Rp was rude.
And the chair I was sitting on has a cockroach climbing behind it.
My impression towards Rp is already bad, now it's worst.

Ikea for hotdogs & chatting, headed to Fareast after that cause Bitch wanna extend her hair.
Her hair is longer than me already, wow.
Back home at around 6 plus or 7?

Met up with Jesslyn @ Eastpoint after that. Miss this bitch so much.
Told her quite many stuffs that happened recently.
Went up to her house after that, thanks Aunty for the angpao.

Hougang next, was semi conscious already, very tired.
Reach-ed home at 12am and toh on the bed straight.
Woke up at 4 today, 16 hours of sleep, shiok.
Replaced the 8 hours yesterday.

I realised some of my friends are asses.
Not some, it's almost half of them.
It takes time to realise they are an ass too.
No wonder Mum asked me not to trust my friends too much.
When I fought back with her, she said 'wait till the time comes and you'll understand what I really mean.'
It's time for me to be an ass back to them now.
Bitch is right, the nicer you treat them, the more they'll take you for granted.

Don't ask me who they are.
It's irritating when you guys go 'eh, your blog that thing, referring to who uh?'.
Why will I keep their name as anonymous if I wanna let people know who they are?
Use your brain to think k, if you don't have one, then use your ass.
Thanks.

I'm wanna be a workaholic, at least I will keep myself occupied with work then entertain fucked up friends.
Family members are still the best.

Just talk sister for an example.
I love how sis treats me. :)

She always spare a thought for me first.
When we spent the day at the beach, I accidentally poured alot of seawater towards her, and I knew she will need to change her shorts at the end of the day.
But she still sacrifice her shorts to me cause I didn't bring my shorts along that day.
And she spend a few hours waiting for the shorts shes wearing to dry up.
And she always treats me the same, no matter how much temper I throw on her.
And when I didn't bring out money, she knows it, she will still ask whether i need to drink/eat, and she'll pay for me.

She's always there when I need her.
Even at 4am when she's asleep, she will still accompany me to sms, just because I'm feeling bored.
She knows every problem I faced, but I won't look for her first when face problems.
Cause I know she's not matured enough to advice me what to do and stuffs.
But still, I will let her know and she'll just keep quiet and listen.
All she do is ask me not to cry.
Although she didn't help much, but I know she wants to, but she don't know how to help.

She'll try to get whatever I want.
But not those very expensive one like computer/piano.
Just like my birthday present last year for an example
She herself wanted Jay's concert dvd, but she didn't get it for herself.
She saved enough money already.
I told her I also want, and she spent the money to get it for me instead.

Where to find such sister? Haha.
I know you're reading this. :)

No comments: