Thursday, February 12, 2009

I spent almost my whole day in the hospital today, only went back at 1pm and slept till 5 cause I was too tired.
Woke up at 10am -_- and saw the sms, rushed to hospital straight.
Then 6pm back there again till 10 plus.
That silly girl really did it, was laughing at how silly she is when I got there.
Tell her already also don't wanna listen. -.-
Anyway, the 2 dogs came at night and we stayed till the nurse chase us back.

Dog was working out through webcam just now.
Sibei lol, kept on laughing and scolding him dog. LOL!

I woke up 3 days in a row today, and today's 1 meal 1 day was omfgccb.
I said 'I'm hungry' for like 987452 times when I was in the hospital. -.-

Told S I wanted long hair and he showed me this.



Lol fking gross.

I wanna drink chrysanthemum tea again, lol.
Bye.

No comments: