Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Shopping without buying.

Met up superrrr late, thanks to Ivan for his stupid results and me for being late as usual. :)
They nearly slap me when I met up with them cause I lied that I cut my hair. :x
Went to shop at Bugis, Ivan bought his stuff while Tay & me just walk around.

Saw Yaozhong and Keeteck, hhahaha.
Keeteck was stuill complaining to me last night that mosquitos are invading into his house and attacking him. Lol!
I couldn't recognise Yaozhong when he waved to me at first, I thought it was some unknown guy. -.-
Then I was like O.O, took like 10 seconds to realise it's him, lol!
He became taller when he's already superrrrrrrr tall.

Went to Mac after that cause the boys were feeling veryyyyy hungry.
The biggg ball of flower decoration outside Mac caught fire, alotttttt of people stood there to take videos/photos.
We just sat inside, looking at the stupid ball of flower and kept on laughing non stop.
Errr I think I was the only one laughing and they gave me the -_- face.
VERY FUNNY LEH, cause of the butterfly thingy on top of the flower, the butterfly kena burn until become ash, sibei lol. HAHAHA!

Waited for Bitch for SUPER LONG.
Thanks to some people uh.
Had steamboat buffet after she came to meet us, ate till superrrrrr full.
Home-d after that. :)

I'm spamming chrysanthemum tea now to kill all those fat intake from the buffet just now. -.-
Got to go on a diet now. My tummy is getting biggggerrrr.

Having serious insomnia! I woke up as early as 9am today, and now I'm still wide awake.
Have to wake up at 8 tomorrow, have to meet Ryan at 9am for stuffs, my goddddddd my beauty sleep!
My dark circles are getting superrrrr obvious.
Don't really like to take photos now because of this.
Face already shit.
Shit face + dark circles = OMG.
I don't wanna scare you guys. LOL!

Suddenly wanna go Kbox now sey, thanks to D! -.-

Qiuyun says:
you became taller.
slap you.

Xephry. says:
HA! looks whos trying to slap me

Qiuyun says:
me.
Xephry. says:
you cant even reach me

Qiuyun says:
MY GOD.
THE NEXT TIME I SEE YOU I SURE SLAP YOU
whats your height

Xephry. says:
not tall la
185 ONLY.

You guys should know who this is. -______-

No comments: