Friday, February 13, 2009

Photos very the lol, all butterflies.
Pictures turned out to be blur, don't know why.
Lazy to do proper one la, just use butterflies to cover face only.
Lol I know there's no point uploading cause of the faces.
But I take pics like never upload very buey song. Lol. :)

This is what we do at the hospital just now, sibei funny.









Feeling very pekchek now.
Cause I realised, everything I'm consuming now is making me gain weight.
Even nuts, and orange. -_- Nabei.
Even honey drink, my god. LOL.
Piang eh how to lose weight!! I don't like to exercise also. Lol I should just go and die.
Like what buibui said. Bui 4 life. Once bui, forever bui.
Lol I'm laughing while typing this.
And my blog is getting dead, will stop blogging soon, quite tired of it.

It's Friday the 13th.
God, I pray that all my bad luck will fall on her.
Yeah God you should know who it is.
May all badluck fall on her tomorrowwwww.
:)

No comments: