Sunday, February 22, 2009

(:

My body clock is damn screwed up.
I'm used to sleeping at 6am and waking up after 3pm.
Yesterday I decided not to sleep so I could sleep early today.
But I KO-ed at 10am. Zzz.

I have nothing to do now.
I shall detail everything that happened today!

Finally went for extensions with Mummy!
Very gao wei, kept on rubbing non stop lol. Very itchy leh.
They say last for 1 month, I guess mine within one week all botak liao.

Dad's friend got chalet after that.
Went there and I don't even know who his friend is. 20 plus ppl at the chalet, all strangers.
Called Angela & met up with her.



Omgomg soooo long never see her already!
Did those usual stuffs, saw her friend today, I remember I got take neoprint with him before during my birthday last year.
So went to talk to him. Omg he changed alloooot.
Then he & his friends played jubeat.
I wanna learn leh. They sibei pro. I watch until ._.

Then after that Angela left, pangseh me alone with unknown people. -.-
I need to wait for Mummy so I went to eat @ Nebo with the the other guys, I only got to know W's name cause his friend accidentally say.
Lol another guy say his name is Gwen? Lol.
All wanna step annonymous, so I didn't say my name also.
They saw my bluetooth name, 'Qy'.
And one guy said my name confirm is Qianyi. I laughed at this, lol.



Tried to solve a cube thingy and I couldn't after alot of tries.
They kept on saying I have low IQ.
Not close with them, 3 of them, 2 I just met today and one is talk to him like less than 5 sentence before.
Not close mah, so I never shoot back them, nabei, lol.
W beo my sms and use my phone to call unknown numbers.
And the unknown number sms-ed me after I left. -.-
Angela went back to ton with them, too bad my Mum don't allow, they're fun people!

And when I reached home, I realised W turned out to be my Brother's schoolmate.
OMFG RIGHT? LOL.
I straightaway took out all my Brother's year book and look for his picture.
HAHAHAHA EVIL BO.

Thanks for the treat anyway, althought I never touch, lol.
Off for now, byebyebyebyebyebye people. :)

No comments: