Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Update!

Met up with Afiqah, Khairi & Tuminah and went to buy Khairiya's birthday present.
Bus-ed to Amaran's house after that. :)



Afiqah & me :)

Waited for him @ his house's void deck.



Hahaha.



Khairi & me!



Police & theif~

Amaran came & we played soccer. :)
Then headed to Downtown, met up with Khairiya in the bus!
Went to arcade, fool around & took pictures while waiting for Shafiq.




Amaran, me & Khairi.

Indian, Chinese & Malay.
Like racial harmoney day yeah? Haha.
My best classmates yo! :)



Batman and pretty Afeeeee.



I laughed because Khairi is falling. LOL.



Lazy to rotate and upload again. -.-





Monster trying to grab my head.



Why so blur?



Headddddd, shot. Hahaaa.



Shafiq came! Took the last photo & headed to Pasir Ris park. :)
Played with sand, fool around in water & played soccer.
Was damnnnn hot so I watch tv using Amaran's phone instead.
Got Jam Hsiao leh! Somemore is my favourite episode, they repeat it on a Malay Channel, lol!



They went into the water and talk while I just stand up and walk around. Lol!
Didn't bring extra clothes luh, I forgot. -.-







Headed to the toilet to wash up after that.





Khairi, Shafiq & me!

Was wearing Shafiq's cap cause it was drizzling and I don't like my hair to be wet.
But when I went to the toilet, my hair was wet my ewww the rainwater + sweat. LOL.
So I only washed my hair, they went to bath la, whereas I stink like mad waiting for them to bath finish. -.-

Headed back to the void deck again to cut cake & play soccer.









Tuminah! 12 years & counting. :)



Inhale.



Exhale. Lol.
Bth when I'm with them
All of them smokers except for me. -.-



Afiqah :)

Tried to insert ear stick into Khairi's earhole after that.
Process was long and Khairi was enduring the pain like shit.
Like giving birth sey, LOL.



I'm being called fun sized girl by Amaran the whole day because of this t shirt. -.-
I'm not short okay. LOL.

Pictures taken last Friday.


Khairi, me & Tuminah.



Tuminah pointing laser on my neck. -.-



Then on my teeth.
Lol I look as if my jaw is veryyyy long.



Me pointing on Khairi's ear. -.-



Me pointing laser on the camera. :)

My phone died on my just now!
Very sad, was talking on the phone halfway and the phone off just like that. ):
I'm using back my N73 again, lol sian.
Hope the phone will be alright tomorrow.
All those important sms I saved!
Ahhhhh, -prays to god-

Thats all! Long post yeah. Hahaha. Bye!

No comments: