Saturday, February 14, 2009

):

Was happily talking on the phone just now.
Till I saw things about M again.

I realised life is really fragile.
People in forum are still discussing about him.
I suddenly miss him very much.
I remembered saying that the body in the coffin looks fake when I saw his body.
How I wished it was really fake.
How I wished you were still alive.
I regretted not saving chat logs, cause you gave me pw for your hotmail to help you check your mail.
And we had heart to heart talk that time.
When you were still around, when you were still there.
I remembered I didn't reply you sometimes when you talk to me cause I was playing dota.
I remembered I dread talking to you in msn cause your font is in orange and it'll strain my eyes everytime I talk to you.
But after that I realise I can change to a darker background, and you font will be clearer.
And everytime you sign in, I know it's you cause yours will be black.
But after I realise it, I only talked to you like twice or thrice, and you're gone just like that.
"Cherish it before it's gone" So true.
I miss you very much friend.

Sorry to friends out there than I screamed at just now.
Was feeling very down.. I don't know why.

Feeling very numb now.
My heart is dead.
Really dead, as I gave up waiting on something I waited for years.
Whats wrong with me?

No comments: