Saturday, January 31, 2009

Gambleeee.

Arran's house just now with Chenghoo & Tay.
Played Mahjong & Blackjack.
Chenghoo & me machiam retards, LOL!
Didn't win/lose, Chenghoo won alot!
Thanks to me uh, haha!
And I prayed for him this morning remember?
And he got into his first choice! That lucky boy.
Playground to slack & talktalk after that, back home @ 11pm. :)

Cow got into the same course as me.
But I doubt we'll be seeing each other often, 380 people got into this course. -.-
Feel like getting into a course that has lesser people, but no friends with me!
At least I know my good friends all in Temasek Poly. :)

Anyway, soundcard experts visit this link please!
http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/showthread.php?t=2253632

My friend is facing problems with his newly bought soundcard.
Please help him and not to let his $149 go down the drain.
See Jh I'm so nice, must love me more. LOL.

Bye!

No comments: