Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Which?

Got my form A replaces at MOE today and headed to MI with Jacyln.
Gave RP a miss because of some reasons. :x
Headed to Ikea after that and homeeeeeee-d.

I wanna go MI!
Everything there interest me now.
Cause even if I fail my A levels, I'll still have a diploma. :)
But it's at Bukit Batok.
The traveling time everyday is horrible.
But I don't mind, as long as I can study what I want.

But my Mum kept on saying it's far.
Kept on asking me to get into TP.
But I'm only eligible for 4 courses.
3 out of the 4 courses bores me like mad.
The final one, not really interested also.
And if I wanna get into better courses.
I need to use my CCA to get in.
I heard that TP's band practice starts at 6pm and ends at 9pm.
And I don't like their band..
So I told Mum about NP, she say far also.
She ask me to get SP, cause right beside MRT station.
But the COP is lesser than TP's.

So she ask me to go RP.
Cause Woodlands, she can drive me there everyday.
But RP, ew I don't want.

So I told her, if want nearby, then I go Simei ITE.
The beauty course interests me.
Then she say ITE not good.
I don't understand why can't she support me and just let me choose whatever I want.
She say if I study too far, she'll be worried.
I'm 17 this year. I'm not a 3 year old kid.
I don't know whats wrong with her.

I rather spent time traveling, getting into a course I like.
Than getting into a course I don't like at TP.
I won't wanna attend lectures or stuffs.

2 more days and I've to submit everything already.
I'm feeling super pissed off now.
I can't blame her too.
It's my fault, for not getting better results.

No comments: