Monday, January 12, 2009

Results outtttt!

Back to school today.
Iron my skirt but burnt a big hole on my skirt instead, LOL.
Borrowed from Jesslyn and headed to school.
So many people changed.
Especially those boys.
They look as if they don't have money to cut their hair.
Super longgggg.
Diana & me laughed like mad when we saw the Nyonya couple. LOL JOKERS.

Results was shit.
L1R4 - 23
Deduct CCA points, L1R4 - 17

Studied so much for Humanities and I got a D7 for it.
Same goes for my Art. Spend so much time pasting those cans together, finally getting the shape.
In the end also D7.
Should have drop Art in the first place.

Lousy shit, couldn't get into the course I want. :/
Mummy gave me money, haha.
Daddy wanna bring me go out eat, to celebrate my results.
EAT. My god, I gain weight super fast please.
As fast as how Rachel spend her money. LOL!

I pass, my Dad like very happy eh.
His expectations very low right?
What to expect, when he have such a daughter like me..
Mummy was expecting a 30. Lol. -.-

I wanna retake.
But I don't wanna waste my parent's money.
And I don't wanna waste one year.
What to do? :/

No comments: