Sunday, January 18, 2009

Happy Birthday People. :)



Happy 14th birthday Kaili!
( I specially took this at E!hub's ferris wheel! (: )

Happy birthday to Boyfriend too. :)

Went over for reunion dinner at cousin's house yesterday.
When the clock strikes 12am, it's Kaili's birthday!
Kian switch off the lights, and I brought the cake out, haha!
Party poppers all around the floor.
Kailing went to pick it up one by one, lol crazy girl.

Kaili nearly cried. Hahahha!



I somehow know what she's wishing for. :)



Happy birthday girl! :)

Kian started with the cake smashingggggg.
And I spread cream all over her face. LOL



Wondering whose the pervert who put cream on Kian's nehneh?
ME! LOL.




Kbox with Asshole, Kaili, Suchi & Shufang today!
Sangggggg all the way from 2 to 8pm. -.-
My voice now is super chio.
Cake was huge, couldn't finish it.
Threw those tidbits around & made a mess.
Those we don't like, Asshole threw it at a particular place. Lol.



Screaming, singing, throwing tidbits, spraying water at the plasma tv, throwing the roundround thingy. Idk what it is, looks like a frisbee and there's like 20 of it and we kept on throwing it arund aiming at each other.
Screamed like bitches. Lol!

Headed over to 104 for a little reunion dinner.
Only Asshole, Kaili & me ate together. Lol.

I'm tired, and my throat hurts.
Let the pictures do the talking. :)



I'm a batmannnnnnn.



My dear girl. :)




Shufang, Kaili, Suchi.



The bearbear Kailing gave me. Lol!



:*



^^ V



:D



:)



Shufang & Kaili.
Shufang is veryyyyy pretty.




Use my camera to zilian. -.-



He kept on doing this pose. LOL!



Then he taught me how to do it. -.-



LOL. Retards.



Baby Milooooo.



Look at what Shufang is doing behind.
She kept on irritating us with the 2 stupid hands. -.-



Act shy only.



Girls!





I have a bigggg nose.



:)


._.



The end.

Overall was fun, hope dear girl enjoyed her day with us. :)
Hope you like the present Mummy & me bought for you.
My stuffs was very last minute cause your birthday present was supposed me losing weight for the sake for you.
But I gained weight instead.. Lol.
But I got put effort hor.
My presents more interesting than your friends
Some soft toys only. Some pencil case only. Some chocolates only.
Mine is like a bigggg goodie bag. What shit also have. Haha! :)

I'm tired.
And appreciate the photos!
I took super long to upload it because of the size of the photos.

Bye bitches.

No comments: