Monday, January 26, 2009

Happy cny!

Happy Chinese New Year! :)

Have you guys ever heard of shou shui?
Means like not sleeping on cny eve as it'll increase the life span of your parents.
Lol I'm not giving a damn cause I'm damn sleepy now. -.-

Relative came over just now!
Gambled with Cousins as usual, won a little bit of ka-chiiiiing! :)

Collecting angpaos tomorrow. :)
Remembered Kimseng drew an angpao for me last year?
He drew another one this year, lol!

Last year's one nicer leh.
He say he's gonna draw a nicer one next time.
Cny over liao loh brother! -_-

Gonna try out l4d soon.
Heard that game from those dogs months ago.
Now more and more of my friends playing.
Since there's people accompanying me if I know how to play, I'm gonna try.
If it isn't fun, I'm will try Rappelz. My Bro say very very fun.
And the pet is has a damn cb face, which makes me gian to play to own that pet, lol.

Enjoy tomorrow everyone! :)

No comments: