Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Polytechnic madness.

Travelled like mad today.
Headed to TP with Kaijing & Jacyln.
Kaijing went for his lessons, then we headed to MI.
Then to NP, then SP.
Wasted trip for Mi.
Realised that their open house is tomorrow. Nabei.

NP alot of nan cai to beo. Saw Paul Twohill there.
Reminds me of the most recent Chick vs. Dick episode. LOL.
SP jitao don't have.
TP also abit only.
Although Jacyln told me TP alot of nan cai.

Maybe getting into SP through JPSAE.
Have to commit to their band, but I don't really mind.
SP band quite okay.
TP's COP all very low.
95% of the course must commit to band then can get in.
Only 1 course zhunzhun COP 21, maybe can try.
And I don't want to commit to TP band.
The girls told me their band very.. ahems. -_-

But I want TP cause it's nearer.
But theres only 1 course for me to try.
And the COP for last year is 21.
And my L1R4 is 23, minus CCA = 21.
Just nice leh, if cannot get in then can suck monkey's dick liao. -.-

NP also not bad, but non of the courses interests me.
Except for Electrical Engineering.
The auntie that talked to us just now made the course sound so interesting.
But the 'engineering' word irks me for some reasons.

Worst come to worst, RP.
95% can get in. COP all high high.
Choose what also can.

If not MI. But the percentage of me failing A levels is 90%. -.-
And I don't wanna continue studying subjects.
Maths, english, chinese, my god so boringgggggg.
And if I enter MI, I will live the 'next period is what ah?' life for another 3 years.

I don't know which to choose leh.
Very confusing.
Makes me don't wanna study.
Makes me feel like getting into ITE.
But Kaijing & Jacyln kept on saying I'm stupid.
Whats wrong man? It's near my house too. :)

RP and MI tomorrow with Jacyln.
My god, the travelling time to the 2 places makes me wanna choose ITE. -.-

Weekian owe me a present.
He promised to get me something if I get 25 and below for O levels.
Bwaha. :)

I realised that I shouldn't cry yesterday.
23 is quite good for me already.
Cause I didn't really study for O levels.
I was still playing with my computer & heading to arcades. Lol!
23 is very good already. Marcus really did poh pee me. :)

No comments: