Wednesday, January 07, 2009



Worked with Jacyln today!
Was much more better than working with Diana.
Cause I'm always doing the talking and Diana will give me the -.- face when I talk non-stop.
But today, Jacyln did all the talking and I gave the -.- face to her instead! Haha.
Chit chattttttttttt, take pictures and laugh non stop today.
Worked 14 hours with her, but time pass super fast. -.-
& Jacyln is a bigggggg ice cream eater! Hahaha.
Same as my first day of work, ate non stop, went home and BOOM, 2 kgs heavier. -_-

And she kept on talking about O LEVELS, O LEVELS, O LEVELS, my god. The horror of it.
I dread for the day to come, whether it's 9th/13th/15 or whatever shit, it's within 10 days man!
OMFGGGGG. I still remembered Ivan kept on repeating ot me that he can't wait for the reaults.
Makes me wanna kill him. -.-
Imagine if I could get it a year later, that'll be great isn't it?
Another year of holidays! :)

And it's total horror when we started work today.
Cash short of around 40 bucks, and there's alot of cockroaches. More than 10 of it.
I don't know how Diana pack. -.-
And she didn't keep the display items, I kena scolding again.
I shall scold Diana tomorrow to take revenge. :)

Kimseng & Songhan came to look for me today! :D
Then Agnes Ang came, and the Agnes working beside me turned out to be her friend. -.-

Went home together with Jacyln today, mrt ride was fast.
Evelyn FINALLY came today and passed us 2 yellow t shirts.
Finally those old man won't come and scold me for not wearing company shirt already.
Especially Richard. _l_

Working tomorrow again, 9 to 4 working at ice cream, 5 to 10 working for yogurt. Haha!
And I'm gonna quit really soon, 2 more days of work and I'm gonna say byebye to Carrefour people in charge, those black shirts people.
The promoters are damn nice, but those people in charge of our department really sucks.
Richard is the main reason why I wanna quit. -.-

Gonna sleep now, bye people! :)

No comments: