Friday, January 16, 2009

Hello TP!

Submitted my 12 choices already.
All TP, thanks to parents who doesn't support me.
But I kept on thinking about those courses.
Trying to know each & every single one of it.
And develop the interest it it.
And I did it! :)

Most of the courses interests me.
But the cut off point is low. So I doubt I can get in the one I want.

1 -

T17 FINANCIAL BUSINESS INFORMATICS (TEMASEK POLYTECHNIC)

7 -

T38 BIOMEDICAL INFORMATICS & ENGINEERING (TEMASEK POLYTECHNIC)

2 -

T43 BUSINESS PROCESS & SYSTEMS ENGINEERING (TEMASEK POLYTECHNIC)

8 -

T33 CHEMICAL ENGINEERING (TEMASEK POLYTECHNIC)

3 -

T27 BIOMEDICAL SCIENCE (TEMASEK POLYTECHNIC)

9 -

T05 ELN/MEDIACOMM TECH/COMP ENGR/MICROELN (TEMASEK POLYTECHNIC)

4 -

T16 GAME & ENTERTAINMENT TECHNOLOGY (TEMASEK POLYTECHNIC)

10 -

T37 INFO-COMMUNICATIONS (TEMASEK POLYTECHNIC)

5 -

T31 BIOTECHNOLOGY (TEMASEK POLYTECHNIC)

11 -

T29 INTELLIGENT BUILDING TECHNOLOGY (TEMASEK POLYTECHNIC)

6 -

T44 BAKING & CULINARY SCIENCE (TEMASEK POLYTECHNIC)

12 -

T12 MEDIA & COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY (TEMASEK POLYTECHNIC)



My 12 choices! :)
Managed to get a friend to get all the same choices as me.
The friend wanted some other courses but I managed to psyco that friend to choose all the same as me. :)
I chose the courses, and my friend chose the arrangement.
Like 1st, 2nd, 3rd choice etc.
Guess who is this person? :)

My 4th choice is very lol, Jh kept on saying no futureeee.
But creating games sounds fun.
As long as I like it, I don't care about my future.
I'm a person with no future. LOL!
If I get into that course, I'm gonna create a game that attracts my Brother to chiong it everyday.
I'll let him stop playing Rappelz/Dota and chiong my game instead. HAHAHA!

No comments: